Sunday 24 August 2014

Juicy Couture Premiere Scottie Dog Canvas Tote

Today I will share with you lovely bag by another this time american designer Juicy Couture. It is well know in the world brand worn by many celebrities include Eva Longoria Parker, Reese Witherspoon, Kate Hudson, and Liv Tyler I bought this bag off on e bay and I will give to my daughter as is more suiting her than me . She will use for her school I prefer more elegant and classy items but anyway this one is eye catching and different than others . I am not a big fan of Juicy bags but this model got my attention. 


 


  • Everyone's Favourite Juicy Couture Bag!
  • Black "Scotty Dog" All-Over Print on Heavy Coated Canvas
  • Pink, White and Green Striping Accents on Front
  • Open Top Styling
  • Black Leather Trim
  • Gold-Tone Hardware
  • Double Black Leather Straps Feature an Approximate 6-1/2" Drop
  • Seamed Bottom Allows this Bag to Stand on It's Own Without Tipping
  • Front Leather and Gold-Tone Hang Tag Reads "Juicy 
  • Couture" and Dangles From Leather Strap
  • Gold-Tone Lobster Claw Attachment
  • Natural Canvas Interior
  • Gold-Tone Plate on Back wall Reads "Love G & P"

Some countryside view !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment