Thursday 13 October 2016

Some highlights from the summer season

I would like to apologise for not updating my blog for last three months but I was pretty busy with different projects and also I wanted to spend the sunny days outdoor rather than sitting in the room and writing posts. I took full advantage of the warm weather and enjoyed the summer.
I will try now in shortcut to show my summery outfits and great moments and places where I have been during this summer season.
Recently the weather changed and they become cold and miserable outside and I do not have any more doubts or regrets when staying at home and updating my blog.
I promise to be more constant in posting new posts.
After updating the summer I will concentrate on current autumn –fall season 2016 and show fashionable, stylish and trendy fashion items, brands and an ideas together with my new collection of outfits.
Please visit my instagram as there I am updating my profile regularly. 
Since last post first missing event was a visit to the Madame Tussauds London Wax Museum which is displaying waxworks of famous people.
I was wearing Monsoon violet and pink sequin short dress with lilac LK Bennett ballerina and matching bag from Ted Baker and ceramic floral hand made necklace made from gemstones too.













Another purple accent in a lovely dress which should not be missed. With beautiful paisley pattern cotton model Lissie  from Lauren Polo Ralph Lauren is a really vintage diamond.
This simple fit and flare jersey dress is complimented by a bold spring-ready paisley print, tailored with a flattering belted waist and flowing hem. With a sleeveless cut and boat neckline, this piece is perfect for a warm summer day.
Easy to make a style statement with very little effort. I have worn the dress with similar accessories like the one above included Miu Miu round violet vintage effect sunglasses and blue turquoise hand made jewellery and I have visited one of the local parks.













Lauren by Ralph Lauren Lissie Dress, Blue Multi


No comments:

Post a Comment