Monday 18 July 2016

Visiting London in jacquard Zara skirt

I liked few pieces of clothes from spring- summer 2016 Zara collection but by now I only managed to get two things. First was a yellow floral dress and the second is the lovely skirt in yellow, purple and blue shades. Recently I had a guest at home in London and wanted to show her some memorable city attraction. At first we went to see Big Ben with Westminster and London Eye. I was wearing my new  Zara jacquard skirt with blue denim frilled top and DKNY yellow bag. Green sparkly emerald necklace with my iconic Miu Miu turquoise sunglasses were a perfect accessories. Another option was with gold threat  and embellishment silk cropped cardigan from LK Bennett.










Every year around summer time I am visiting Regent Park to admire beautiful roses. I was wearing the same skirt in different edition with aqua ballerina and taupe, gold bow small leather Ted Baker bag with purple circle retro sunnies. I love combination of gold,turquoise and purple . My amber Marni gold sunglasses could be perfect too.






Aqua LK Bennett ballerina and matching with skirt Murano glass hand crafted  bracelet incredible finished the look. I have found also matching eye shadow.


























No comments:

Post a Comment