Wednesday 17 September 2014

Celebrating Birthday

Couple of weeks ago my daughter had a birthday and we all went to celebrate that to Central London.
She was wearing a lovely bright cobalt  blue jersey dress by one of our favourite brands Juicy Couture which perfectly accompaniment with sport trainers Nike air max .






I was wearing delighted blossom bloom plated Boho Glamour maxi skirt Edelene By Ted Baker which is very unique and has lovely flower print on light blue background .I love it xxx
I have managed to find this skirt on Ebay as it is very rare model from some past collection but really deserve to have  in the wardrobe . I am so happy, I can wear this skirt with different types of tops from elegant version to even with basic t shirt, vest or cami top and denim jacket plus teaming it with oversized bag. Will give you bit hippie style but trendy and elegant in same time .Will be perfect accessories also for the tropical holiday and to take some photos on the beach with this summery skirt . A lot of option available 
Here I am wearing this skirt with mustard peter pan collar elegant top by Ted Baker and orange heels from Ted Baker too . I am sure I will wear this skirt again as the floral printing is so cute.






The top is very nice as well . 
A smart and classy look, our detailed collar trim top is perfect for all year round. Featuring short sleeves and button fastening at the back, this light item will complement your style.
 love the mustard colour which perfectly suit me skin and hair colour 
I decide to join the shirt with vintage big earrings 


No comments:

Post a Comment