Monday 22 September 2014

Sport in my life

To look healthy we need to include some exercise regime in our life .I am not a big fanatic of fitness but I am forcing myself to do some exercise and stay fit .
I usually visit the gym twice a week and once a week doing some swimming session which is perfect for my back issues and general relaxation of my body .
Swimming is very therapeutic and also helps to stretch and relax the whole body.
Due to problems with back I am not able to do too much and need to keep everything in moderation .
In the gym I usually do some cardiovascular exercise.
My favourite comfortable outfits for the gym is the velour tracksuit by Juicy Couture in many colourful variation .
The shoes is the biggest problem for me as my feet are usually sweat a lot and I need good,comfortable , durable and breathing pair of trainers .
At the moment all world is crazy about the Nike Air Max but for me only few models of this type it is suiting me and bringing my attention 
One of these  I managed to get in good reduced price and I love them so much already 
It is the iconic Nike Flyknit Air Max design especially for running but perfect also for the gym or walking 




They are coming in wide selection of bright colours which are nicely mixed and they are looking different than the standard Air Max .
Did you know that the Nike Flyknit Air Max is the lightest ever Air Max shoe
For the first time, Nike has paired innovative Nike Flyknit technology with the ultra-cushioned ride of Air Max. Nike Flyknit allows designers to precision-engineer areas of support and breathability into a virtually seamless upper, delivering a superior, lightweight fit. The Flyknit Air Max also integrates Flywire technology for additional support throughout the upper.
The Nike Flyknit Air Max offers runners a lighter, more flexible and ultra-cushioned ride and are highlighted by a two-color faded airbag. Nike designers leveraged runner’s insights combined with data from the Nike Sports Research Lab to increase flexibility and decrease weight in the outsole. To further improve the design, the team incorporated unique flex grooves that encourage a smoother transition. Shaving even more weight, the designers took a cue from Nike’s heritage by using a redesigned Waffle outsole for better traction.
The Nike Flyknit Air Max is the latest introduction to the legendary Air Max franchise. The original Nike Air Max 1 was the first shoe to feature visible air and revolutionized the athletic footwear industry, reshaping the design landscape for performance running footwear. In the years following, Air Max shoes have become the epitome of running performance and style.






I have compliment the orange-purple model with Adidas Stella McCartney 3/4 tracksuit trousers, basic white cotton t shirt and bright orange messenger bag by Ted Baker .One my head I have purple vintage sunglasses by Ralph Lauren .


No comments:

Post a Comment