Wednesday 5 November 2014

Dinosaurs and denim adventure !!!

Recently I had a pleasure to see scary Dinosaurs :-)
I am a fanatic of denim and jeans. My favourite brand for trousers is a Ted Baker .I am wearing a size 2 and always fit me perfectly . I heard many time that I look good in jeans and also I like to wear them often  . Jeans you can wear in many ways from basic casual to more formal with heels and suit jacket. I always look for unusual design and pattern on. This time I fancy the embroidered one 
Someone must put a lot of afford to make them as it is very carefully created and decorated .
They are bohemian ,hippie style and flared . Beautiful design and high denim quality .








I have decide to wear the jeans with blue denim bike jacket,lace peplum cream top and grass green Ted Baker bag with cooper gold chain. 





My lovely son could not resist and did silly faces :-)

I need to share also some lovely bargain which I bought recently . I do not like really be over charged and prefer buying things from ebay for example .Very often people selling products very cheap there as they do not know really how much is something worth it or sometimes they do not bothered about profit as they want only rid off from the house .Important is to check carefully and regular visit sellers and keep eye on auction .Always important is the best moment to buy when others they do not buying. It is bit like a gamble or game sometimes you are the winner or the looser . Regarding the biggest auction shop we will talk later one on a  different occasion.
I am a person which need wear a glasses for far distance like for driving for example . I love fashionable frames and I am a very picky and fussy about them. Like everything else I like stylish and original unique products . Before I was always looking for big brands frames . I have owned Ray Ban ,Voque ,Armani and Versace glasses. I have big collection of old frames which are scratched and used a lot . These days I was looking for big frames curved and cat eye style as suiting me better than the smaller or rectangle shapes as I have big face and big eyes .I missed few of them on ebay but I decide to buy one which did not look promising but when they arrived I loved them immediately .

Model no. Versace

VERSACE MOD 3164 991 51-16-135 BROWN

Like usual on my site I will share some general information about the new brand to get to know better fashion world .
Usually referred to as Versace, is an Italian fashion company and trade name founded by Gianni Versace in 1978. Iconic Italian brand Versace is synonymous with more-is-more glamour. After Gianni Versace's tragic death in 1997, sister Donatella took charge, perfecting the label's boldly feminine aesthetic. 
As of August 2013, more than 80 boutiques operate worldwide; the first boutique outside of Italy was opened inGlasgow, Scotland in 1991
http://www.vogue.co.uk/spy/celebrity-photos/2011/10/17/donatella-versace-style-file



Special the pretty unique colours like a leopard or tiger shades.Also I like the iconic medusa logo on them which is not too big but giving lovely sophisticated accent of luxury .Simple frames but with the character of classic high product .
I have sentiment to the Versace as I had a bag long time ago from the same brand with the medusa decoration .
I managed to buy the frames for £ 17 pounds includes delivery .Today I have passed the Vision Express optical shop and found the exactly same identical one for £ 249. Over the internet the cheapest price was around £ 100. 
It is good lesson, example and  advice to never buy frames from these big local shops and always try to look over online places .

No comments:

Post a Comment