Monday 17 November 2014

Shopping time in Canary Wharf !!!

Today I would like to share some beautiful moments in two extremely different places countryside Rickmansworth  and in the heart of London - Canary Wharf.
First place inspired me a lot and I always feel calm and in peace when I have a direct contact with green nature and forest. It is like a detox for body and relaxation session for soul . Perfect place to charge you battery after busy week in the city . The landmark under look like artistic piece of paint .










I was wearing Ted Baker Parka Ruye Faux Fur Coat in burgundy colour which match with colour of my car :-)
I bought this coat last year but worn a lot and on many occasion as easy go with a lot of underneath outfits and is very warm and comfy . Also the colour and fabric is bit shiny and sparkly with metallic accent and effect. Fully printed with quilt floral lining. A tie-toggle cord waist for the most feminine silhouette.


I was wearing also my fur bag and black classic leather trousers and Timberland Earthkeepers leather ankle wedges with faux fur .



On  last sunday I also visit second place which is part of East London to see beginning of Christmas festive fewer. 
People already started Christmas shopping and was really crowded there . Christmas in England has not really religion meaning and context .All the cosmopolitan people originally from different parts of World become celebrating the Christmas tradition like the Christian one. They like  to decorating the tree and buying and giving each others cards and presents also cook the traditional food . In my original eastern catholic country Christmas is a more religion and sentimental time . It is definitely less commercial and marketing than here . I think in both countries people at that time are more nice to each other they are keeping and celebrating together in a big family groups .

Black skinny Guess Jeans with sequins I compose with lovely mink-silver Ted Baker pleated Emie  Top ,loose fitting woven top,pleat and ruffle detail along button placket,shimmer fabric,elasticated waist to add shape Plain. Crew-neck. Fitted waist with cosy beige - cream crochet Ted  Baker Trefil Bolero Jumper 






I have visited few of my favourite shops .Ted Baker store surprised me with lovely interactive window Santa decoration .



Next step was to see lovely shop with plenty variety of english chocolates made by Charbonnel at Walker .
Bit of history of the exquisite products :-)

Founded in 1875, Charbonnel et Walker is one of Britain’s earliest chocolatiers. Encouraged by Edward VII, (then the Prince of Wales), our company first formed as a partnership between Mrs Walker and Mme. Charbonnel, the latter from the Maison Boissier chocolate house in Paris. Our original shop opened at 173 New Bond Street in Mayfair and has remained in Bond Street ever since. It is now housed in one of London’s elegant arcades, the Royal Arcade on Old Bond Street. We feel much pride and privilege to be endorsed by the Royal Warrant as chocolate manufacturers to Her Majesty The Queen.
Charbonnel et Walker chocolates are hand-made according to traditional recipes. We are particularly renowned for our dark chocolate, made from the finest dark couverture, which has a luscious richness and unforgettable silky taste. Our luxurious hand made boxes, satin ribbons and complimentary gift-wrapping complete the perfect gift for every occasion. We are certain that a beautifully presented box of Charbonnel et Walker chocolates will delight any recipient as an exquisite expression of your care and affection. 

I have crashed on the Pink Marc De Champagne Truffles 



Every time when is some occasion I am asking my relative to buy for me as a part of present as the small box of chocolate is not so cheap .

Our exquisite truffles are made from the finest ingredients. Butter is folded into melted milk chocolate and alcohol is added such as decadent Marc de Champagne. The mixture is whisked to form a thick ganache and the truffles are then surrounded by a coating of fine chocolate and are lightly dusted in icing sugar.







About the shoes this time I will not mention anything and keep as a secret for a while. Next time  I will introduce the brand with another product from the same factory :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment