Tuesday 10 March 2015

Purple inspiration in the fashion !!!



Our trip to Bournemouth last month was a perfect occasion to demonstrate my purple outfit .
It was a beautiful weather there and plenty of sunshine which was very unusual for this time of the year.








I was wearing purple leather vintage Promod skirt with folds and cuts. Multi colour decorated top on the black sheer stretchy fabric. As a bag I have selected Ted Baker Aronia briefcase shoulder bag which perfectly accompanied with other parts of the outfit . 
Pebbled leather paired with ostrich embossing creates textural intrigue on a smart shoulder bag. Clean topstitching and an oversized push-lock closure complete the classic look.
I could not forget take my outstanding unique shorts boots tsar from Australia Luxe collection in Plum colour and fuchsia Ted Baker Coat . I have finished the look with Miu Miu silver eye cut sunglasses and Lauren Ralph Lauren horsy ornament scarf.






I the evening we were dining in a very sophisticated restaurant. I have choose Ted Baker embellishment stunning dress. 








Ted Baker Jacen Glitch Floral Print Tunic
A fresh mixed-bouquet print flourishes across Ted Baker's flirty shift dress, punctuated with an of-the-moment embellished collar.
Worn by 
Katherine McNamara In Ted Baker London – Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s Grants Banquet 
Katherine McNamara attended the Hollywood Foreign Press Association’s Grants Banquet held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on Thursday (August 14) in Beverly Hills, California.
The 17-year-old actress/singer wore a Ted Baker London ‘Jacen’ floral-print tunic dress – the perfect choice for a summer red carpet event – featuring a black embellished collar and cuffs and a 60s-like silhouette and feel. Styled with black ankle-strap pumps, she completed her look with a simple sweet ponytail and a pretty soft-pink lip

                                                

One of my favourite colours on nails is a mixture purple,pink and fuchsia with slightly shimmer.
Beautiful shade by Alessandro and will match nicely with outfit above 




When is time for purple and pink I will have to mention and expose plate which is in similar shade as well and really suit my taste. The bright and colourful background remind me about upcoming spring and summer and really cheer me up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment