Thursday 13 August 2015

The garden of paradise

It was a while since last post here created by me as I have been on holiday and soon I will create a full photo gallery to show my exotic trips,spectacular places,foreign culture and architecture  in summery outfits.
Now I would like to show my post holiday tan, healthy and glow appearance in a beautiful flower dress by Ted Baker with Caranna Ted Baker Tote bag.
Timoxa is a printed ruffle dress in feminine tones 
Ted Baker Timoxa dress. Sleeveless Parisian Bird belted dress. Multicoloured pastel pattern on the bandeau-style Ted Baker dress. Layered skirt on the dress with ruffles. Birdie print. Ruffle detail at the neckline.

Ted Baker Caranna in white and light green lime colour which perfectly goes with my summery nails.







Tote style bag featuring embossed T logo pattern, enamel bar to front with gold metallic T detail and Ted Baker logo. The Caranna is complete with colour block edging and high shine patent finish.
Ted Baker welcome the latest collection of daily essentials, presenting the Caranna Colour Block Tote Bag. Crafted with a high shine shell, two carry handles and signature branding details. Take this iconic piece from day to night. Trapeze design, contrast trim. Two carry handles. Signature branding details. Internal compartments. Printed lining. Size approx: L 46 x W 15 x H 23cm.

I can not admire enough my nails in fresh,energetic tone of lime and lemon with one shiny and sparkly accent . Perfectly match with a lot of mine summery bright clothes .





This Photo session below was taken in a romantic garden by my good friend and professional photographer who is very passionated about photography equipment and quality of the photos .














No comments:

Post a Comment