Wednesday 30 September 2015

Me and tropical toucans

I love tropical climate and holidays in warm destination to admire spectacular, breathtaking views  and this print I can not leave without exposure, definitely needs some attention.
I like all the collection with this topic and scenery from this summer 2015 Ted Baker range.
At first I bought the plastic large shopper bag which suit me lovely on holiday to carry all the essential to the beach.
Recently I managed to find shirt from the same collection and I am over the moon.
I worn all together with Michael Kors coral skinny jeans and gold ballerina LKBennett .
I like to combine different parts of my wardrobe and garderobe and probably I will soon wear this top again with something else to show different variation and combination possibility.
Also finding matching accessories like bags,jewellery,scarfs,cosmetics and putting all together to reflect and highlight the qualities of each product is my passion as well .









Unique suede-leather tan jacket nicely decorated with pockets,zips and buttons from polish leather manufactory Lu-Man .







No comments:

Post a Comment