Sunday 18 October 2015

Green lady in the garden

I can not resist today and need to show my recent purchase . As the season autumn-winter is ready here we are completing our wardrobe and the most important element is a proper coat or even few coats. I do not like wearing every year the same one and I am trying have few in different colours and styles to coordinate with my other pieces of clothing.
One of my autumn coats is green peplum Wrenn wool jacket by Ted Baker. It is quiet old model but I love the colour and feminine shape which make my waist look so slim. I have got brand new for quarter of original price .
Play up your feminine factor in Ted Baker's Wrenn jacket. Accented with lightly gathered shoulders, a clean silhouette and peplum waist, it's a sweet take on modern minimalism.








Beautiful deep olive green short coat with three different types of tops. One is a Ted Baker Lanai reflective floral top with applique on the shoulder in shades of similar green, purple and pink or Ted Baker Shelbie Pleated Top. Ted's treasured orchid print. Pleated with origami pattern detail. High neckline. Capped sleeves. Metallic button fastening on back and lovely colours. On the end splash of lemon and Ted Baker Emmlee Embellished Jumper in white. Add some sparkle to your day look this new season with Ted Baker's pretty embellished neck jumper. Boasting vibrant neon gems, the slim shape and quarter sleeves offer a form-fitting shape with a twist for a chic weekend look,ultra-versatile.










And let's change the coat for a while. I went for bicycle trip and worn pink fuchsia wrap wool coat from Ted Baker with rose gold Birger et Mikkelsen skinny jeans and my favourite Poelman glitter sneakers .






No comments:

Post a Comment