Wednesday 11 November 2015

English Autumn and green outfit

Autumn is a magical time when leafs changing colours from green,yellow to red and finally falling down. This season is always giving me plenty inspiration and an creative and innovative ideas. In Autumn we usually trying to prepare our winter garderobe and collect nice, warm and cosy clothing. The most annoying part is that the day become very short and is not match sun and light .This time I have accented colour green and red which are colours of leafs and I have selected similar items from my wardrobe to make a  set and match perfectly. As a background I like to use seasonal gadgets, nature elements or artistic hand made decoration.
Number one is my new Ted Baker dark green shopper bag. I am in constantly love with this brand and trying to collect nice pieces from them all the time. I am open minded and always looking for new interesting brands and exceptional beautiful and unique clothes. I like to mix different brands as well and make my own collaboration.







Red Isabel Marant suede sneakers with burgundy Ted Baker skinny jeans and flannel Isabel Marant checkered shirt. Compliment by Ted baker green bag and Ted Baker Prata zip front cape jacket .






Special created make up in shades of peach,gold brown and green with deep red accented lips .











This bag is really useful as is big enough to carry even small shopping or books or tablet and has inside a little gold , small pouch with unique texture which could be used separately as a clutch or make up bag or purse.
Shiny gold frame on the top with engraved Ted Baker give some sophistication and elegance . Inside lovely and distinguished floral lining.
I think the bag is leather but covered with foil which give effect of patent texture .
My wool and cashmere Ted Baker Prata cape jacket with unique way to exposed gold zip.
I love Ted Baker coats as they are always using the typical TB popular pattern and prints as a lining. This time they did not disappointed me as well and the lining of this coat is orchid floral print from the famous collection. The coat is simply but got special character as the shape make it look like a cape or poncho bit.



No comments:

Post a Comment