Friday 20 November 2015

Mermaid,mint and turquoise in the fashion

Today I would like to present nicely coordinate mermaid outfit in the shades of blue, green and mint.
As the winter is slowly getting close and should be getting colder but luckily we have still quiet warm weather in England. Apart from  usual coats I like to cover myself in the wrap cardigans as they are cosy and comfy special when I have to drive or drop my son to school . Some jackets are heavy or easy can restrict the movements. The best solution is warm and long cardigan jumper.
I am in a turquoise mood these days and I have created the outfit which match perfectly my mermaid shade idea. 





The tops and bag are from the past post as well but the coat is new and made in Italy by bit unknown company Marisa&Marie . I could not find any important information about the brand .The coat is made from wool and will keep you warm . I have bought it from Tk maxx .




I would not be able to copy this winter without new pairs of my shearling boots from my favouirte high designer brand Australia Luxe .
This year I have bought already quiet few pairs from them . The first one is these mint and funky cosy plain boots which are matching well my mermaid outfit.
They are usual high quality and very stylish which is expected from the brand above. 
In great coordination with my new explore AM EYE WEAR funky sunglasses 
Eyewear that's both seriously cool and definitely fabulous - what's not to love? White framed sunglasses with Candy coloured stripe detail throughout. 







 Founded in 2003 out of a fanatical love of old school frames that were difficult to find in Australia at the time, AM Eyewear has grown rapidly from a cheeky young upstart into a cult brand respected around the globe. Our ethos is simple; to design beautiful, unique and exceptional eyewear that makes a difference. With so much effort going into the design and manufacture of every frame, we choose to dedicate every design to the person who has inspired it.

Priding ourselves on quality and originality, we are dedicated to designing truly handcrafted eyewear, from start to finish. Our designs are born with a sketch pad and pencil where all the aspects are meticulously brought to life.

Each frame is then cut from a sheet of Italian Mazzucchelli acetate before being handcrafted and polished by a master artisan in a series of processes that take upwards of 14 hours to complete.

We are one of only a handful of brands that have been granted an exclusive co-branding agreement with Zeiss and our sunglasses are specially fitted with their highest quality Italian-made lenses, ensuring your eyes are protected whilst also looking their best.

Before our designs are ready to wear we check for quality through three separate inspection processes to guarantee they meet our stringent standards. They are then packed and shipped by hand, but only ever truly complete once they are worn.


Be Kind to Others - AM Eyewear

and the beautiful vintage brooch




We have visited Denham Country Park and  Golf Club













I forgot to show my latest hair colour. Finally I managed to do caramel - honey ombre which I pretty wanted for long time. Before it was not easy as I had too short my hair and would not look nice but at the moment the length is long enough and final effect rich my expectation.
The top of the head is brown and nicely blend and join in to blond on the end .





I did also lovely pastel mermaid style eye make up in the shades of green, yellow and blue 
Two photos above showing my face with and without the make up .

No comments:

Post a Comment