Saturday 25 October 2014

Chocolate Show London October 2014

Today again I have stucked in the flat with my symptoms of sciatica .Felling depressed and really sad but one positive is that I can write a post as I can not really do anything else. Normal usually I am writing post between my different duties business kids and etc. At the weekend I was feeling not bad and I had opportunity to attend  some sweet show  Chocolate London Show 2014. The event was based and hold in Olympia Exhibition centre. We had possibility to try different type of chocolates and sweets made in wide selection of countries. There was also chocolate fashion show .
As the day was really warm and sunny I have decided to wear oil flower painting dress by Ted Baker with leather jacket from Esprit and black suede moccasin with burgundy detailing




Floral printed multi coloured long sleeve dress with a back zip fastening and gathered front knot detail. This beautiful Izzie dress by Ted Baker is a must have for this season. Florals are a perennial trend, especially at Ted and this highly desirable oil painting design is everywhere for Autumn. Complete the look with a pair of lovely black-burgundy suede-leather court  shoes with sophisticated decorated heels.  For seamless style simply let the Izzie dress do the talking this Winter.
I love even the box of the shoes. This is the Venezia brand made in Italy .On the box we can see the photo of the lovely water town in Italy Venice .
















The dresses were made out of the chocolate and I have had opportunity to try again the real fresh coconut milk . 
There was plenty chocolate demonstration ,incredible amount of chocolate companies from all the Europe ,tastings and couture outfits .

No comments:

Post a Comment