Wednesday 8 October 2014

Juicy Couture Hooded Military Coat Safari time :-)

Unfortunately I did not have any creative vein since last Sunday as I have twisted my back and I am in horrible pain since that happened .
I have decide still to share some photos of my lovely coat by Juicy Couture .
This beige coat is from old 2009 fall collection  but is so pretty and focus on details a lot.I am so happy to have it in my wardrobe. It is the type which is always trendy and never goes out of fashion It is perfect for weather between summer and winter as is not so heavy and not very light. Its is made from heavy canvas cotton blend and has attached hoodie .Works perfect for very unpredictable british weather .
The model call Tony Military Hood Coat Desert Juicy and was worn by Kristen Steward and Katie Holmes 

Kristen Stewart wore this Juicy Couture "Tony" coat to the 2010 Sundance Film Festival while promoting Welcome to the Rileys and The Runaways on January 23, 2010




Katie Holmes has also been pictured wearing this coat.



The above celebrities got the olive, khaki  version of this coat .I am owning the beige tone model of jacket safari inspired. Privately i think the beige colour better match with my hair colour and in my opinion is more elegant than the olive  .The olive version touch bit more of slouchy military design and style and is more causal .
Obsessed with khaki, camel tones, and deep green at the moment. Of course, it's from the safari trend that has really risen to the surface. I know I wear what I like to wear, regardless of a trend or not, but I'm really captivated by the simplicity of colour lately. The whole tribal/safari look is getting the best of me. First it was the trench a while back, and now I'm slowly gravitating towards everything safari inspired. Speaking of safari, Africa anyone?
This double-breasted canvas coat features a zip-off hood and fold-over collar. 6-button closure and 6-button detail. Button-flap and zip hip pockets. Button-tab epaulets and drawstring hem. Button-tab detail and 4-button vent at back. Sleeves can be worn long or 3/4-length. Lined. Perfect for spring or autumn weather.
It is basically sold out everywhere and  I had only the luck to find one completely new with tags attached :-) 




I have joined the coat with very soft House of Juicy red-black-white checkered scarf with tassels and leather shopper bag By Ted Baker in beige-coral .
Some extra information about the designer Juicy Couture 
Launched in 1997, Juicy Couture embraces the bright and glamorous fun of its Los Angeles heritage by discovering the couture in the everyday. Famous for ascending the tracksuit to its status as a casual luxury icon, the brand continues to evolve, bringing the same confident, whimsical, and feminine attitude to everything it creates. Today, Juicy Couture offers an assortment of fashion apparel, handbags, shoes, intimates, swimwear, fragrance, accessories, jewelry, and sunglasses

I have worn this set on the day out to Chinese Restaurant













No comments:

Post a Comment