Tuesday 28 October 2014

Fascination of Miu Miu and sense of fashion general

Let's focus on brand which I have recently discover properly and start to favorizing  so much .
Brand Miu Miu is Prada's younger sister created in 1992 by Miuccia Prada. Is recogenized worldwide as a unique,sensual and designed for women sophisticated and self-confident. Someone who likes to provocate by personality expressed through clothing. The original shapes ,unique colours combinations are just some differentiators and  attributes of the brand which ideally reflects and shows myself and my personality .
When I am describing Miu Miu main ideology I can feel like I am describing my style and character  and presentating my fashion view and vision .
Fashion is not only my passion ,it is my lifestyle .This is my personal diary of style where I can play with creativity ,my personal fashion knowledge and own taste which is overflowing by casual ,chic and classy outfits with some bit of spicy extravaganzy and sophistication . I hope it becomes inspiration for you as well.
Modern ,stylish with no obligation .
I am passionating as well in retro vintage old classic style which I can easy combain with  modernity and actual fashion trends .
This is my storyboard of my personal style and I am  independent fashion blogger but hopefully in the future  I will become personal stylist and shopper, image and beauty consultant and fashion adviser . 
I would like to help to create the perfect image and best visual effect together with the harmony of the soul and internal comfort. I love beauty and chic around as I am very aesthetic person.  I always try to mix new clothes with old ,cheap and expensive, from big shops and small boutiques ,well know designer labels with un know items. Important for me is exquisite quality and exceptional design .
We should always try to like our wardrobe. From fashion inspiration to the styling and everything in between .
I was thinking if is possible to buy elegancy and chic taste but my answer is no as very often rich people who can afford really expensive clothes they are making fashion and beauty mistakes and wearing clothes which not suit them at all. This is the prove that apart from the amount on the account we need to have good taste, imagination and artistic talent and sense of style and proper instinct in the fashion . Also important is creativity and ingenuity .
My photos are pure authentic, free of any retouch, showing naturally simply look  to give the best view of myself .
All the fashion and show business magazines and tv programs  giving us a false statement that everybody are young ,slim, smooth with irreproachable look and perfect in every inch without any imperfection . These days photoshop is a program which is used everywhere and every time .They giving us artificial product which is very far from the authentic image . 
We living in the world of illusion that everybody has to look perfect like a celebrities stars . Unfortunately when we have the possibility to see these people in real life face to face we can start feeling disappointment as the real view is completely different from the magazine one . One positive is that we can also built our confidence and feel relieve because compare to them we are not so bad :-) . The are selling us a fake product and we should refused to buy that . We should protect naturalness,,simplicity and authentic beautiful look .
Every person should have her own unique style, personality and charm 



No comments:

Post a Comment