Thursday 2 October 2014

New Hair style

What's the best for bad mood ?
I think many women has asked that many times in the life .
Of course ice cream, chocolate ,shopping or new hair style 

I went for baileys Irish cream instead of sweets and ice cream as a starter and for the main I have decide to spoil myself with Lancome make up set and for the desert I went to my hair artist to do new hair colour.
After my full meal I am  happy again :-)



I love to follow the news in beauty and make up industry and market but in same time without spending a fortune. I like high quality brands and Lancome is one of this . Another good brands to recommend  is Clarins and Biotherm. Not everything from Lancome is good for me, special the face cream are too strong and sometimes used to give me allergy but make up usually suit me perfectly, special the eye shadows and foundation . I am usually playing with make up bit and testing and trying different products. I like to play with palette of colours and create my unique design and look.
I am always careful as less mean for me better and more . My make up is usually settle and light Should not be too have as will look like a mask what I always try to avoid .For special occasion we can be bit braver and go bit ahead and create some evening wild effect for example smoke eyes. Make up should suit our style,personality and image. I prefer classy ,smart, elegant,refined style and pastel, light,natural make up suit that the best . For special event or occasion I like to do something more extravagance for example I like some tattoos or drawing on face  .I have unique face and even if I do a bit heavier make up  people still do not notice and telling me is so light. I do not like usually artificial eyelashes as they look cheap and vulgarly. I like spectacular effect but not theatrical. Same I never use tan fake as for me look too artificial make us look old. If I want get tan which I like but in moderation of course , nothing will replace kiss of natural sun.
I only did few times in my life make up professionally and I was not fully happy. Of course was nice to sit relax and let some one to work and spoil me but still in same time I prefer doing on my own as I believe i have some skills and talent in that area and know myself perfectly and best and can create better result and visage for myself. Special as I own a lot of tools and accessories and cosmetics. I know people who using that service sometimes as they not having much make up at home as they not doing every day and the knowledge in that matter is very low and they need something occasionally be done . That is fully understandable
 I am studying about technics and method and about new products to keep myself update with advance technology in that area and many other as well . I am a good autodidact :-) 



Lancome 24H A Paris Day-To-Night Make-Up Palette


Lovely versatile pallet perfect radiant day look and intense at night 



Lancome Nutrix Royal - best body lotion ever will keep your skin silky,smooth and moisturise all day plus lovely aristocratic elegant fragrance .





Hair are sensitive subject to talk about as ladies are often fussy and never feels satisfy fully.
I like making some metamorphose and keep changing my hair style or hair colour. Keeping same for many years is boring for me and not adventure. Special as small experiments making us sometimes to look completely different .I have attitude that small change making me to look different .I keep joking I am a chameleon :-)  Hair is like a decoration and needs also stay healthy and radiant that is why I have changed my hair colour two year ago very radically. Before for many years I was blonde lady but my hair was difficult to manage and maintenance and plenty regular application of peroxide damaged them totally and make them so dry and unmanageable. Also roots was showing so quickly and I had to repeat the dying them so often. Another defect was I could not get the proper shade of blonde which I wanted because always was too light .The benefit was that it was suiting me also very well as I have eastern beauty and blue eyes and remember light colour always making us look younger and fresher. Maybe one day i will take a risk and transform myself to a blonde again. At the moment so far I am enjoying my healthy shiny brown-cooper hair with delicate highlights.







No comments:

Post a Comment