Friday 17 October 2014

Some last sunshine in Bournemouth and fabulous time

In the last month We managed to go to the Bournemouth again  . I love the beach there as is so sandy no rocky and very wide .
Was still warm,sunny and nice :-) .I was wearing my favourite light pink jeans by Ted baker and matching blush Vintage retro hand made top After Six made out of millions sequins and beads which were so sparkly in the sun .







My daughter had a top and jeans by Ted Baker . I am really loyal and honest to this lovely brand which inspire and surprise me a lot all the time . As the summer season finished unfortunately sadly we need to say good bay to the light summery clothes and put them deep inside the wardrobe .If someone is planning to travel warmer country than England in short future like me then need to have access to this clothes again otherwise We could forget about them for long few months I have sorted out my clothes and prepared my Autumn and Winter garments .Also I bought some lovely new stuff which I will be showing shortly . I managed to get some good cheap designer outfits and looking for post to receive them I am looking around  as well for some new eyewear frames as my old one are really scratched and damaged. I missed lovely Miu Miu cat eye violet frames which upset me a lot but soon hopefully I will find some nice replacement which will suit my beauty and face .

I love the Miu Miu style and I am happy to having sparkly glitter white grey silver shaded pair of cat eye sunglasses for now 
I would also share like usually on my blog some useful and interesting information about the brands.
Miu Miu 
Launched in 1993, the avant-garde and often provocative Miu Miu is a woman's clothing and accessories brand, parented by luxury Italian fashion house Prada. Designed by Miuccia Prada, daughter of label founder Mario Prada, the luxurious Miu Miu line has long juxtaposed sensual, classic materials with futuristic elements for audacious – yet chic – aesthetics. Often appealing to younger, sophisticated, cosmopolitan females, this label is highly suited to those comprising the modern spirit of experimentation within their style. 









The silver sparkle of Miu Miu’s Vintage Matte Cat Eye Sunglasses will not only protect your eyes from the last few rays of the season, but hopefully help the summer glow last a little longer.

These glittery frames are Made in Italy and offer 100% UV protection. They stand out thanks to great retro styling including a cat-eye shape and grey  lenses. While the look makes me think of a 50s Italian movie star, the glitter and the Miu Miu logo are undoubtedly modern. So, if you want to know how I’ll be making the transition to fall, just look for the girl in Miu Miu sunglasses dragging out a beach chair to sit in the sun and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment